The dessert table has your mouth-watering with the banana cream pie, the colorfully decorated Christmas cookies, the fudge, the caramels…awwwwwww!!! It’s all too much for a cancer mom when sugar is a no-no on your healing cancer journey.
Take back Christmas (and the dessert table) with delectable Fudge-Fat Bombs! You will be glad you did!
Navigating the dessert table during the holidays can be a challenge when avoiding sugar on your healing journey. Instead of feeding cancer with sugar; starve it by eating healthy fats!
Fudge-Fat Bombs contain healthy fats that will give you sustainable energy. More importantly, it feeds a sweet tooth. No deprivation for you during this holiday season!
Fudge-Fat Bombs Recipe
2 oz. Cacao butter
2 TBL. Cacao powder
1/4 cup Coconut oil
4 oz. Macadamia nuts chopped
2 TBL. Stevia
- Melt cacao butter in sauce pan in bath of water. I use one larger pan for the bottom filled with 1/4 water. Then, I place a smaller pan inside of it on the stove with the cacao butter, etc. to melt.
- Add cacao powder to sauce pan.
- Add Stevia and mix well.
- Add Macadamia nuts.
- Add coconut oil.
- When melted, pour onto baking pans/casserole dishes.
- When frozen, break into pieces. I store in parchment paper bags in a plastic bag in the freezer.
- Save time at Christmas and transfer directly to Christmas container to bring to your Christmas Party.
- 1 fat bomb=1.4 grams net carbs per serving. You may enjoy one or two and remain in ketosis.
These delectable Fudge Fat Bombs are grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, vegan, refined sugar-free, low-carb. They are chock full of healthy fats that will keep the sugar cravings away and are considered to be the “ultimate ketogenic dessert.”
What are you waiting for? Pull out the pans and start your batch of Fudge Fat Bombs to add to that delectable dessert table!
Bon appetit and Merry Christmas!!!
I nourish my body with healthy fats. My body loves me in return!